Update and new project all in one!

I’ve finally unwrapped the UV’s for the airship and have started to paint the textures. But, meanwhile I’ve started on another model. I did this sub several years ago but decided it would make a great paper model. So I opened it up and discovered just how much I’ve learned about doing 3d. The model was a mess so I basically had to remodel it. Didn’t take long tho.
So now I can introduce the “Scallop”!
New model:

And here is a shot of the old model to give you an idea of what the completed one will look similar to:

Cheers!

Advertisements

~ by Richard on June 17, 2010.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: